We have created a menu of dishes using the finest seasonal produce. Taking inspiration from around the world, all the kebabs on our menu are designed for sharing.
Beef Shish Kabob
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tbsp prepared Dijon mustard
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 clove minced garlic
1 teaspoon coarsely cracked black Pepper
1-1/2 tsp salt
1-1/2 pounds lean sliced beef
16 mushroom caps
2 green halved bell peppers
1 red halved pepper
1 large onion
1. Whisk the vegetable oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, black pepper, and salt together in a bowl; pour into a resealable bag. Add beef. Coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
2. Add the mushrooms to the bag, coat with marinade, squeeze out excess air, and reseal the bag; marinate in the refrigerator another 8 hours.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
4. Remove the beef and mushrooms from the marinade, shaking off any excess liquid. Pour the marinade into a small saucepan and bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 10 minutes; set aside for basting.
5. Place beef and vegetables in alternating layers in your Clever Kebab as per directions.
6. Cook the skewers on the preheated grill, turning frequently and brushing generously with the reserved marinate until nicely browned on all sides and the meat in no longer pink in the center, about 15 minutes.
Ham and Pineapple Skewers
3 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp distilled white vinegar
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp prepared mustard
3/4 pound cooked ham
15 ounce can pineapple rings
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, vinegar, vegetable oil, and mustard. Alternate ham and pineapple in the Clever Kebab. Put cherries at **the end of skewers.
3. Lightly oil grate. Place skewers on the prepared grill, and brush liberally with the brown sugar mixture. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, turnining frequently and basting often. Serve when heated trough and richly glazed.
10 strawberries, hulled
2 slices of cantaloupe
2 slices of fresh pineapple
10 halved kiwis
3 slices of honeydew melon
3 slices watermelon
1. Place alternating slices of fruits and melons
2. Place a strawberry at the end of the skewer
3. Grill on medium heat just long enough to bring out sweetness, about 10 min